Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. Older versions of Windows are often no longer supported by Microsoft and are therefore vulnerable to ransomware or other security issues.
We only recommend repairs or upgrades when they will improve the value and performance of your computer.
Most repairs can be completed in as quick as 24-48 hours. Sometimes we must order specific parts which can delay our progress.
No. Feel free to just bring your computer into our shop. We are open Monday-Saturday, 9 AM to 6 PM, Closed Sunday
We charge a small diagnostic fee which is applied toward repairs.
- $49.99 diagnostic fee for Windows based laptops or desktop computers.
- $69.99 for Mac desktop or laptop computers.
What Our Customers Have To Say
I've used Rodi's Computer Service several times over the last ~2 years and every time they've been phenomenal. They have a quick turn around time, they're great at communicating, and their pricing is fair. Every time I get my computer back running better than ever. I recently had my laptop out in a rain storm and I thought it'd be a goner for sure. But nope, Rodi was able to fix it in less than 3 days! I can't recommend them enough for consistently professional and superb service.
I recommend Rodi Computer to all my friend! Why - well let me make a list.
1. The service is great- he can fix anything
2. The pricing is great as well
3. But most important is the customer service! I can not tell you how many times I go in to ask him a question, connect a printer, or some other problem I have(I am Computer challenged) and he will stop what he is doing and fix my problem -and at NO CHARGE!!!
4. His yearly service to clean my computer and renew the protection is very reasonably priced and I know I can trust him with my computer.
5. My husband and I have both bought computers from him and he transferred all our stuff from our old computer and installed excel and word- if you buy one somewhere else you WILL NOT get that service.
I consider Rodi not only my computer doctor but also my friend. I If you need help with computer issues Rodi is the place to go!!!
Since the first time I came into the store asking questions, Rodi showed to be very knowledgeable and super friendly. I walked out with a computer I purchased at a fair price.
I’ve since gone back, time and time again for my computer needs because this place not only treats you like you’re their only customer and are very helpful, but also usually have what your looking for (if he doesn’t, he gets it - he did for me 🙂
Communication is never a problem and service is outstanding!
Rodi goes out of his way to treat you right.
Would highly recommend!